Euretha! Euretha!

Funny but a bit lazy.

I thought this was a great movie and very funny. Only problem was that I know you could've done better the movie seemed a bit lazy.

Mammoth Mammoth

Nice flash.

I have to say that was pretty good. The story was nice and characters were well made. The only problem I had was the ending death for the alien could have been just a bit more exciting. Good job though!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Below me is the word needed for this movie.

Shazmic.

Starlight Starlight

Relaxing.

I thought this was a great game. Of course it was a bit easy, but hey, it's made to be relaxing from the looks of it. By the way, picture 23 made me smile. Good Job Zedarus!

Tourettes Guy Sound board Tourettes Guy Sound board

Hilarious!

I prank called my friend using this, it worked great. Good Job!

tomashcu responds:

And gimme some SHIT.. TO DRINK XD LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Santa Car Race Santa Car Race

Meh.

It's good, but well, it doesn't seem like you put too much time into it. In fact, I got quiet bored the first five minutes of playing this. Sorry, better next time.

Nar Reaper VS CHIKEN Nar Reaper VS CHIKEN

I love this.

Everything is great yet again. Great job! But i have to ask what do you use to draw. The drawing just looks perfect.

UNDERNATION responds:

I use a windsor&Newton Series 7 brush 00 and speedball super black india ink on hot press bristol board. When I buy the ink new I leave it sitting out for a couple hours to some of the water in it evaporates, which makes the ink thicker.

Condemned Condemned

Wow.

The way you drew this is simply jaw-dropping. Well done man.

air deck air deck

Perfect.

I loved everything about this. From the actual design itself to the colors and the shading. You're probably one of the main reasons i keep drawing. I salute you, bro.

UNDERNATION responds:

wow! alright, well keep at it man. thanks man.