All 6 art Reviews

Nar Reaper VS CHIKEN Nar Reaper VS CHIKEN

I love this.

Everything is great yet again. Great job! But i have to ask what do you use to draw. The drawing just looks perfect.

UNDERNATION responds:

I use a windsor&Newton Series 7 brush 00 and speedball super black india ink on hot press bristol board. When I buy the ink new I leave it sitting out for a couple hours to some of the water in it evaporates, which makes the ink thicker.

Condemned Condemned

Wow.

The way you drew this is simply jaw-dropping. Well done man.

air deck air deck

Perfect.

I loved everything about this. From the actual design itself to the colors and the shading. You're probably one of the main reasons i keep drawing. I salute you, bro.

UNDERNATION responds:

wow! alright, well keep at it man. thanks man.

Ares Ares

Fantastic

I have to say i like almost everything about it. I just for some reason didn't like the colors placed in it. Don't get me wrong though, this is an amazing peace of art.

UNDERNATION responds:

that's fair. I was kind of lukewarm about the palette myself. Mostly on the army under Ares.

spai on faire spai on faire

Good, but a bit shabby.

I really love the drawing, but it seems it could've been worked on just a tad bit longer. Hilarious though.

no title no title

Great Job!

In my opinion, I think this is one of the better drawings in gothic/dark art. But, it's also in a way a peaceful drawing? Mostly I just found it to look AWESOME.