Starlight Starlight

Relaxing.

I thought this was a great game. Of course it was a bit easy, but hey, it's made to be relaxing from the looks of it. By the way, picture 23 made me smile. Good Job Zedarus!

Tourettes Guy Sound board Tourettes Guy Sound board

Hilarious!

I prank called my friend using this, it worked great. Good Job!

tomashcu responds:

And gimme some SHIT.. TO DRINK XD LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Santa Car Race Santa Car Race

Meh.

It's good, but well, it doesn't seem like you put too much time into it. In fact, I got quiet bored the first five minutes of playing this. Sorry, better next time.

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Awesome.

Great game, love the art and the style of gameplay. Plus, I got all the medals. It's not one of the hardest games out there though, but hell, it's still worth playing.

9/10

Pro's: Great shooting game, amazing art, awesome gameplay.

Con's: A bit too easy.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Amazing.

This is my favorite and in my opinion, best fighting game i've played so far. The art is fantastic, the gameplay is amazing, and the thought of being able to finally beat up the school bullies is hilarious. Great Job!

Pac vs Alien Pac vs Alien

Great game, needs minor work.

I found this game to be great when it comes to the idea and work put into it, but let's say there just wasn't put too much time into it. It needed more attention on the harder levels, such as the 'asteroid' level where you're needed to dodge the asteroids as you're going up into space. Other than that, I thought this game was good.

Crunchdown Crunchdown

Shazmic.

Very fun and great dialogue. The only problem in my opinion is that some parts of the game just left you in unfair areas, such as the elevator scene when fighting guys coming down from the top of the building. Other than that though, this game was fantastic and i'll make sure to tell more people about it. Good job!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Dude.

Game is awesome. From the gunning, killing, and clown.... ing. I hope you make more and more of these. Great Job!